Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Fingerprint Tree Guestbook!!!

So I have created my own and here it is!!! It turned out as nice as I had hoped for :) I used a sheet of paper from my sketch pad and sketched the tree with a pencil. I then brought some paint from Michaels (97 cents a bottle!) and painted over the lines. I was a little worried that the pencil lines might show up through the paint but they didn't, WooHoo!!!! Our names and the date were hand written by me (people say that I have pretty good penmanship...lol) and traced them with a black sharpie. I made the 2 birds red because those are our wedding colors. I purchased the picture frame from Michaels which was $6.99. The green ink pad came Papersource for $4.95. I may get a red ink pad as well. The important thing about the ink pads is to get the chalk type because they are water based. All in all my grand total for my guestbook comes to a whopping: $14.85!!

No comments:

Post a Comment