Sunday, January 20, 2013

DIY: Table Number Cards and Wedding ISpy

I wanted to do something different for our table numbers and decided to scrap using actual numbers and named our tables after our favorite love songs!!! My fiance and I put together a list of our favorite love songs months ago in preparation (of course I just put them together last week...lol). I am sharing the list below just for fun. We both are huge fans of R&B!
Anyways, I made the cards using Microsoft word and purchased some Tolsby picture frames from Ikea  for 99 cents! And what was really awesome about the frames, besides the price, is the fact that they are double sided!! That was really awesome for me because I also created wedding ISpy cards that I wanted to put on the tables as well. Soooo, double sided allowed me to put the table card and ISpy card in 1 frame (getting more than one use out of something!!! They turned out sooo awesome and I am really happy with the way that they look.
I purchased all white frames. The 4" by 6" paper easily slides right into the frame! I may be changing the design of the card, I am just soooo indecisive...lol. I had a TON of crystals and decided to add them to the paper, too add in the silver aspect.


This is the back of the frame. I also created this ISpy as a word document. I saw the idea online and absolutely loved it!!




Some of the Songs That We Used (We only needed 17)
1.       Always & Forever - Heatwave
2.       Ribbon In the Sky – Stevie Wonder
3.       Love Jones
4.       A Song For You
5.       The Way – Jill Scott
6.       LOVE – Musiq Soulchild
7.       For The Love of You – The Isley Brothers
8.       Make It Last Forever - Keith Sweat
9.       Your Love is King - Sade
10.   My Girl - The Temptations
11.   Chocolate Girl - The Whispers
12.   Happily Ever After - Case
13.   Everlasting Love - Rufus & Chaka Khan
14.   Love Holiday - Earth, Wind and Fire
15.   Reasons - Earth, Wind and Fire
16.   Baby I’m Ready - Levert
17.   Something In My Heart - Michele
18.   Precious Love - Marvin Gaye & Tami Terrell
19.   Share My Life - Kem
20.   At Your Best - Aaliyah
21.   If This World Were Mine – Marvin Gaye & Tami Terrell
22.   You & I – Stevie Wonder


1 comment:

  1. Awesome I have been looking for a unique way to NOT to use BORING table numbers for our wedding reception thank you soooo much .You had a lot of my jams that I love


    thanks again

    ReplyDelete