Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Days Away!!!!!

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my GOSH!!!!!! I cannot believe that we are actually less than a week from our wedding day. And congratulations to me for not turning full blown "Bridezilla", believe me, I have been tried these past couple of weeks...lol. Well anyways, I am down to the last home stretch and trying to figure out some last minute things. We have all of the major things completed; Venue, DJ, Food, Flowers, Linens, Bar package and stuff. Now I am working on some small things like programs, a card box, and decorations along with my sweet table.
I was a bit nervous because we were having such trouble scheduling a rehearsal but that is all taken care of. Whoo Hoo!!! I have been so super busy with wedding stuff that I have not posted in a while.
Aaron and I both had our bachelor and bridal/bachelorette parties this weekend and they were a blast, I have no idea what he did but I know that he had FUN!!!!
I feel like everything that we worked so hard on is coming in to full circle and I am beyond excited!!! I most definitely will be updating soon :)

My bridal shower cake!

The guest of honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment