Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Long Overdue

So I am just 80 days away from the big day and to answer many people's question, yes I am beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed by it. Well, anxious more than anything! The Mr. says he isn't but he isn't really doing much, except for spending $$$, which is important but I am in charge of all of the details...lol.
 I have been neglectful. I haven't blogged since sometime in October but I have been fairly busy. Dealing with wedding stuff and plus I started a new job!! My fiance also suffered a tragic death in his family in early October, which took a toll on both of us.
I do have much to share! Invitations are done so look out for those!!! Working on my hot chocolate favors and I will be creating a tutorial for those. Lots of fun DIY projects that I will be sharing and much more site  make sure you come back and visit soon :) 

1 comment: